Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Stock That Can Benefit From The Mega Millions Jackpot

I played the Mega Millions several weeks ago when it crossed the $500 million mark. Like others, I had dreams of how to spend the money once I won. Buy a boat, pay off the house, finally invest millions, travel the world, and the list goes on. Unfortunately I did not cash in and am left without the millions of dollars. I did however find a company that could hit the jackpot from the increased numbers of players.

Scientific Games holds the rights to nine state lotteries and is also one of the largest instant scratch off ticket producers in the world. This article will point you in the right direction in this winning stock pick.

Scientific Games Could Benefit From Mega Millions Jackpot

No comments:

Post a Comment